Purchasing and Managing your Woo Plus Subscription:
Woo is free to download and use. We also offer Woo Plus Subscription with the following Benefits: *See who liked you, visited your profile and the profiles you’ve skipped
*See more profiles daily
*Like as many profiles as you see every day
Woo Plus Subscription Prices**
1-month subscription: $12.99
3-month subscription: $29.99
6-month subscription: $39.99
**Prices are in U.S. dollars, exclude any applicable sales tax, may vary in countries other than the U.S., and are subject to change without notice.
Please note that with all subscriptions:
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Your subscription will automatically renew and your iTunes account will be charged for renewal 24-hours prior to the end of your current 1/3/6-month subscription period.
• You can turn off the auto-renewal of your subscription through the App Store on your Apple device or through the iTunes store on your computer
• You cannot cancel the current subscription during the active subscription period.
• If you turn off auto-renewal, your subscription will expire at the end of the current subscription period.
How do I cancel my Woo Plus subscription?
You can cancel your Woo Plus subscription at anytime.
To cancel your subscription on your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch directly:
Go to the App Store on your iOS device.
Scroll to the bottom.
Tap Apple ID (your Apple ID email)
Tap View Apple ID.
Log in if it asks you to.
Scroll down to Subscriptions and tap Manage.
Select Woo and set the auto-renewal slider to Off or select Unsubscribe.
If the option to turn off auto-renewal is not displayed here, you may have already chosen to turn it off, canceling future charges. If that’s the case, you should be able to see the end date of your subscription on this screen.
iOS Subscription Purchases: How do I request cancellation?
If you subscribed to Woo Plus using your Apple ID, refunds are handled by Apple, not Woo. If you wish to request a refund, go to iTunes, click on your Apple ID, select “Purchase history”, find the transaction and hit “Report Problem”. You can also submit a request at https://getsupport.apple.com
Android Subscription Purchases: How do I request a cancellation?
If you have purchased via Google Play Store, please visit https://support.google.com/googleplay/answer/2479637?hl=en . If you have purchased via any other channel, contact Team Woo at firstname.lastname@example.org . We will assist you in cancellation of your subscription.
General Refund Policy
Please note that we have a no-refund policy for all our products. However, you may reach out to us at email@example.com and we will be happy to assist you with your concern to the full extent possible.